St. Paul's Lutheran School was founded in 1950. Originally located in Glen Burnie on 3rd and A, it moved to its current location in the 1980's. In September, 2002 the Educational Wing was dedicated with 20 additional classrooms, including an Art Room and Middle School Science Lab. Today we provide Christian education for children ages 3 through 8th grade.
St. Paul's provides a safe, nurturing, and structured environment for students to learn, make friends, and live as a disciple of Jesus Christ, their Savior. Our students learn respect, responsibility, the joy of learning and service to God and the community. Students are taught according to their skills and abilities and receive constant encouragement through positive reinforcement and timely feedback.