Tuition and Payment Policies
Annual Tuition Fee (Refunded by Quarter Only)
Single Payment due on August 1st or closest business day with a 2.5% discount. (Discount only applies if paid by August 1) No processing fee. Tuition is assessed quarterly.
Three Payments (July 15-November 15-March 15) There is an annual $50 processing fee required for this method. Tuition is assessed quarterly.
Eleven Monthly Payments (July 15 – May 15) using a coupon booklet. There is an annual $50 processing fee required for this method. Tuition is paid monthly but is assessed quarterly.
Eleven Monthly Payments (July 15- May 15) using automatic transfer. There is an annual $40 processing fee required for this method. Tuition is paid monthly but is assessed quarterly.
A payment plan must be selected before acceptance can be finalized.
A statement of fees and a payment schedule will be received in early July. Payment of all fees and tuition must be made in a timely manner and according to one of the payment plans listed above. In the event that tuition payments CANNOT be made in a timely manner, parents must contact the school office at the time payment becomes past due. If a child transfers during the year, tuition will be refunded or billed on a quarterly basis. (i.e., a child transferring in December would be responsible for 2 quarters of tuition.)
Overdue Tuition Policy
- There will be a $30 charge for returned checks. (Subject to change)
- Payments received will be applied to any past due registration, elective fees, or other fees before being applied to tuition.
- Any and all requests for changes in tuition payments, payment intervals,
deferments, refunds, or tuition assistance, must be submitted to the principal prior to the regular payment date.
- If payment is not received within 5 days of due date, a late fee of $20 will be charged.
- If payments are 25 calendar days overdue and no equitable arrangements, approved by the principal, have been made, the coordinator of admissions and finance will contact the family, consider the circumstances for non-payment and a plan of repayment will be established.
- In addition, grades may be withheld for nonpayment.
- If the repayment plan is not being followed, the coordinator of admissions and finance will contact the family again (certified letter), inform the principal, who will bring the information to St. Paul’s Lutheran Church and School Senior Staff.
- If contact is made through telephone, mail, Fast Direct, or other means and the family fails to respond, after 60 calendar days, the child may be denied admittance to the school. A certified letter will be mailed to the family to inform them.
- Re-enrollment will be suspended until the account is current and paid as agreed.
- Enrollment in Summer Camp will be suspended until account is current and paid as agreed.
- Debts that remain outstanding will be turned over to a collection agency.
- Debts that continue to remain delinquent will be reported to the credit bureaus.