Tuition and Payment Policies
Annual Tuition Fee (Refunded by Quarter Only)
Single Payment due on August 1st or closest business day with a 2.5% discount. (Discount only applies if paid by August 1) No processing fee. Tuition is assessed quarterly.
Three Payments (July 15-November 15-March 15) There is an annual $50 processing fee required for this method. Tuition is assessed quarterly.
Eleven Monthly Payments (July 15 – May 15) using a coupon booklet. There is an annual $50 processing fee required for this method. Tuition is paid monthly but is assessed quarterly.
Eleven Monthly Payments (July 15- May 15) using automatic transfer. There is an annual $40 processing fee required for this method. Tuition is paid monthly but is assessed quarterly.
A payment plan must be selected before acceptance can be finalized.
A statement of fees and a payment schedule will be received in early July. Payment of all fees and tuition must be made in a timely manner and according to one of the payment plans listed above. In the event that tuition payments CANNOT be made in a timely manner, parents must contact the school office at the time payment becomes past due. If a child transfers during the year, tuition will be refunded or billed on a quarterly basis. (i.e., a child transferring in December would be responsible for 2 quarters of tuition.) A fee of $20 will be charged for late payments.
Overdue Tuition Policy1. There will be a charge of thirty dollars ($30) for returned checks and auto payment returns. (subject to change)
2. Payments will first be applied to all past due balances on record before being applied to current balances owed. This includes all payments for Hot Lunch.
3. Any and all requests for changes in tuition payments, payment intervals, deferments, refunds or tuition assistance must be submitted to Coordinator of Admissions and Finance in writing five (5) days prior to the regular payment date.
4. If payment is not received within five (5) days of the due date, a late fee of twenty dollars ($20) will be charged.
5. The following steps will be taken in regards to delinquent financial accounts:
- School families failing to pay tuition according to their selected payment agreement, or who have been unwilling to make suitable alternative arrangements with the school, may be informed that their child (ren) will not be readmitted to St. Paul’s Lutheran School.
- All families must be current in their payment of tuition by the following dates according to the provisions of their selected payment agreement: September 1, 2018, December 22, 2018, March 28, 2019 and May 25, 2019. If accounts are not paid to current by these dates, students may not be readmitted to school the next school day until the account delinquency is cured. In addition, students will not receive report cards, permanent records will not be released, and students will not be eligible to participate in graduation exercises.
- Re-Enrollment applications will be placed on a Hold status until all balances are paid from the previous year. If payment is not possible, suitable arrangements must be made with the Principal through the Coordinator of Finance and Admissions.
7. All Hot Lunch charges for Chic-fil-A, Potbelly and Pizza days will be charged to the student’s Hot Lunch account, even if the student leaves before lunch that day.
8. Enrollment in Summer Camp and before/ aftercare services will be suspended until account is current and paid as agreed.
9. Debts that remain outstanding will be turned over to a collection agency and will be reported to credit bureaus.