Students are accepted at St. Paul's Lutheran School after a careful review of:
- an adequate transcript of records from previous schools.
- any testing or screening procedures.
- a birth certificate or certificate of live birth.
- the physical, emotional, social and academic needs of the child.
Age requirements for entrance must be met on or before September 1 of the current school year.
- Must be 3 on or before September 1 of the school year applying for P3
- Must be 4 on or before September 1 of the school year applying for P4
- Must be 5 on or before September 1 of the school year applying for K
Students entering grades K-8 who are transferring from previous schools are required to:
- provide previous report cards.
- provide standardized test scores.
- provide birth certificate or certificate of live birth.
- complete a testing process as required.
- All students applying for Middle School are required to complete a screening process.
- Grades 1-5 will complete a screening process if report cards and testing information indicate such a need.
Final acceptance is determined by the principal.
Students are placed according to age requirements, evidence of successful completion of previous programs, recommendations of professional staff, and/or performance on testing or screening procedures.
St. Paul's Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs and athletic and other school-administered programs.