The Scrip Card incentive is offered to all families. The percentage earned from Scrip cards purchased through St. Paul's will be applied to your tuition costs. You may also choose to apply it to your Hot Lunch, Band Fees, or Elective Fees.
- The Scrip Card Incentive program runs throughout the year.
- Purchase Gift Cards through St. Paul's Scrip Program, physical cards or e-cards. You pay and receive full value on the card you purchase.
- Earnings will be applied to your account (tuition, hot lunch, electives, etc.) it will be applied at least once a quarter.
- Your account MUST be in good standing to be eligible for this program.
- You MUST have a Shop with Scrip account to participate in this program.
- Go to www.ShopWithScrip.com and click on the 'How to Enroll' button at the top of the page. Next, click 'Join Your Scrip Program.' You will need to enter your organization's unique enrollment code (found at the bottom of this page).
- Fill in all the required information and click 'Register.'
- Be sure to associate your account information with a St. Paul's student, this will make it easier to track your rebate amount.
- After you complete and submit your order on www.shopwithscrip.com you may pay for your Scrip Cards via check or via PrestoPay.
- If paying by check: include a copy of your order with your check made payable to St. Paul's and send it to the School Office marked SCRIP ORDER.
- If paying by PrestoPay: Click on the PrestoPay link under Family Functions on your Dashboard, and enter your checking account information. Complete the steps to verify your information and you will receive a secure approval code to share with your scrip coordinator. You will then be able to choose the PrestoPay option when you check out on ShopWithScrip.com, and have your payment securely transferred from your checking account right into our organization. A small $0.15 convenience fee will apply to each order.
St. Paul's Lutheran School (Glen Burnie)
Enrollment Code: DDBL23AA2135L