Join us in the Media Center to check-in your kiddos for Sunday School! K and up will start in the Media Center with opening Worship before splitting into Small Groups. PreSchool will remain in Room 131. Please stop by the check-in desk to receive name tags. Teachers will check name tags before releasing children.
Class Locations 2017-2018
Here is the list of classes, with their locations and teachers:
Nursery (Room 137) - Available for children not yet old enough to attend Sunday School. Nursery will also be open during the 8 and 10:30 AM services for any children under the age of 5.
Special Ed (Room 109) – Tammy Crouse
PreSchool - 3 & 4 Year Olds (Room 131) – Roger and Linda Thusius, Rachel Crouse
Kindergarten & 1st Grade (Room 136) – George Yost, Melinda Sullivan, Kaitlyn Handy
2nd, 3rd, 4th Grade (Room 135) – Jackie Colebrook and Marie Myer-Steimel, Hope Handy
5th and 6th Grade (Room 134) – Maralene Bothe and Jessica Noratel
7th and 8th Grades (Upstairs, Room 206) – Pastor Mark and Joseph Hope-Hull (DCE intern)
High School (Resource Center - behind Welcome Center) – Sara and Jon Rolf
Adult/Parent Small Group Bible Study (Room 138) - Brent Bejot and Katie McDowell
September 16th - October 7th:
Elementary: The Best Year Ever - back to school themed curriculum focusing on:
- Staring each day by spending time with God
- Take a chance and make new friends
- Have an open mind and try to learn new things, exploring the gifts God has given you
- Have a joyful attitude, treating others like Jesus
Preschool: Praise Party
- Praise God for family
- Praise God for what we have
- Praise God for being strong
- Praise God for loving us
October 14th - May 26th: The Story
- The entire body of St. Paul’s (school, church, SS, sermons, small groups, etc…) will be joining together to read and study the Bible through the book The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People
Need more information?
Contact Liz Bejot, Children's Minister via email, text, or call.